Euro Auctions is a world leading auctioneer of industrial, plant, construction & agricultural equipment. With sites in UK, Germany, Spain, Australia, USA and Dubai, Euro Auctions conducts 50+ auctions selling thousands of Lots every year.
Euro Auctions HR function spans the entire global operation. Based at Headquarters in Dromore Co. Tyrone, the HR and Recruitment Officer will provide support to the existing collaborative Human Resources Department.
Reporting to the Global HR Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment and Selection.
- Performance Management.
- Absence Management.
- Employee Relations Management.
- Disciplinary and Grievance.
- Learning and Development.
- Organisational Structure and Design.
This is a generalist HR Role which will provide a unique opportunity to gain experience in a HR Departments whose objectives span the entire global operation. The ideal candidate must be able to apply their skills and experience to an extremely busy, fast-paced environment.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates who can work a minimum of 32 hours per week.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in recruitment.
- Third Level Qualification in relative discipline.
- CIPD qualification is desirable.
- Proficiency in entire MS Office Suite, with attention to detail.
- Solid administrative, organisational and communication skills with the ability to train at all levels.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to prioritise and multi task.
- Exceptional commercial awareness and problem solving skills.
- Confidentiality and the ability to communicate at all levels across all sites.
- A valid Passport and flexibility to occasionally travel to other sites.
For the right candidate Euro Auctions offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Unique on the job training in a supportive environment.
- Exposure to a global market.
- A truly generalist role within a supportive team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to gain diverse experience within a truly international company.
Apply early as this posting will close as soon as a competitive candidate pool is identified.
Euro Auctions thank all applicants in advance; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
If you think you have what it takes to make it at Euro Auctions please upload your CV, in English, via the link above or email it to [email protected].
Euro Auctions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The entire company's Recruitment and Selection is processed by Careers Department at Headquarters. Due to the volume of applications processed, we cannot respond to individual feedback requests.