Euro Auctions is a world leading auctioneer of industrial, plant, construction & agricultural equipment. With sites in UK, Germany, Spain, Australia, USA and Abu Dhabi, Euro Auctions conducts 50+ auctions selling thousands of Lots every year.
Euro Auctions HR function spans the entire global operation. Based at Headquarters in Dromore Co. Tyrone, the HR and Recruitment Officer will provide support to the existing collaborative Human Resources Department.
Reporting to the Global HR Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating job descriptions
- Actively sourcing candidates in competitive markets
- Shortlisting internal and external applications
- Pre-screening potential candidates by phone or email
- Scheduling candidate interviews via phone/email
- Liaising with internal stakeholders in regards to interview scheduling
- Conducting interviews as and when required
- To be the first point of contact for all recruitment enquiries from staff in person, by telephone and by email
This is a generalist HR Role which will provide a unique opportunity to gain experience in a HR Departments whose objectives span the entire global operation. The ideal candidate must be able to apply their skills and experience to an extremely busy, fast-paced environment.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates who can work a minimum of 32 hours per week.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in recruitment.
- Third Level Qualification in relative discipline.
- CIPD qualification is desirable.
- Proficiency in entire MS Office Suite, with attention to detail.
- Solid administrative, organisational and communication skills with the ability to train at all levels.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to prioritise and multi task.
- Exceptional commercial awareness and problem solving skills.
- Confidentiality and the ability to communicate at all levels across all sites.
- A valid Passport and flexibility to occasionally travel to other sites.
For the right candidate Euro Auctions offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Unique on the job training in a supportive environment.
- Exposure to a global market.
- A truly generalist role within a supportive team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to gain diverse experience within a truly international company.
If you think you have what it takes to make it at Euro Auctions please upload your CV, in English, via the link or email it to [email protected].
Apply early as this posting will close as soon as a competitive candidate pool is identified. Preference will be given to direct applications.
Euro Auctions thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Euro Auctions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.